4.19.2012

Update

I know, I know...it's been ages since I did a post.  Second Life modeling is a time and cash consuming enterprise.  Since last we spoke, I (finally) graduated from the Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy.  Frolic Mills can be intimidating to models.  I find it entertaining to listen to him tell models what they need to change and/or what they have done "fabulously".  Now, this is a three day final class leading to styling for a runway walk in the hopes of graduating.  Many models do not graduate the first time, so it is a little scary.  On the second day we were to style burlesque.  I chose to go the Sally Rand route and got chastised for it but that is all I will say on the subject.  Our assignment for the runway walk was Steampunk.  Yikes, not a subject familiar to me.  I mean I have considered role play many times but never followed up; however, I have a friend and co-worker who has mucho experience so I gave her a shout.  Shiloh Fouroux saved the day when she introduced me to BlackOpal and Unzipped.

Here is my outfit:


P.S. I graduated...first try!  Also, I made some good friends through the process, which was my number one goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment