12.05.2011

Hmm...

It's difficult to know how to begin a blog.  I wanted to start one so that I could journal about Second Life.  Asking people how they got into SL is a fun pastime of mine.  Don't think I'm nosy (well, maybe I am), but it is interesting to learn.  I would also like to hear why they stay, why they left and why some have left and come back.  Let's just say that I am fascinated by SL every day.

It began for me with one of those teasers before a commercial on a morning news program.  They mentioned an interview with a woman who quit her job because she made enough money in a virtual world game that she no longer needed her "real life" job.  What???  I was getting ready to go to my job so I didn't have time to explore but you can bet that I searched for this Second Life game upon my return home that night.

I was hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment